Friday, August 31, 2007

New fairy listing tomorrow!

I have found out that it isn't easy to keep up with a blog site. When I am not sculpting, I am doing volunteer work, promoting MonaVie, and trying to keep some organization around here.

This past week has been really busy, but I have managed to finish a lovely young teen fairy. I will be listing her tomorrow. She is a woodland fairy, who has found a golden locket lying on the forest floor. I am wondering who will claim it. Actually, it is a new locket that I have hand painted with teeny fall branches and berries. You can remove it from her hand and wear it yourself! Watch for this autumn themed piece sometime tomorrow evening.

A tip for the day...hmmmmm...

Ok, that would be:

use mineral oil with a filbert brush to smooth polymer clay. Polymer clay IS an oil based clay, so water is not an option. Dab your brush in the oil, then blot on a paper towel to remove some of the oil. Lightly brush the clay to remove fingerprints and other blemishes.

Sue Anne

No comments: