Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Marley, an ooak baby toucan!




I have listed my baby toucan! I named him Marley. He's shabby chic Caribbean! Like my other shabby sweeties, he will come in an inner box that I altered just for him.
I have no idea why I can't put an active link for my auctions in my post. I think I got it to work once and then, no more. So, if you would copy and paste the link into your browser, I would be very happy! If anyone can tell me what I may be doing wrong, please let me know! I click on the link icon and put in the URL, but it doesn't work!
Anyway, my next piece will be a flapper girl. I like to go back and forth between animals and dolls. I haven't sculpted a baby in quite a while, so after the flapper girl, I want to do a matchbox baby. She will be sleeping in an altered matchbox! I can't wait to get started on her, but I still have quite a lot to do to finish my flapper doll. I need to embellish her hat and dress her.
Don't forget to check out Marley! He is the essence of summer!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170835280741?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

No comments: