Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Soldered ephemera collage memory or jewelry boxes



I don't think I have shown you my jewelery boxes! Using purchased boxes, I soldered a collage under glass to embellish the top of the boxes. They are simply beautiful, unique, and one of a kind boxes where you can keep your memories, trinkets, or jewelry. The one with the little girl, vintage doily, and key is sold, but the fairy one is available on my website:

www.toodlesocks.com

I can customize boxes if you forward any old photos or other memorabilia to me. Please contact me at am803@aol.com if you are interested. These boxes would be an unexpected and fanstastic gift! Ideas for your collage would be old tickets, meaningful fabric, photos, labels, buttons, lace,old keys, jewlery, etc. I will forward a photo of the collage to you for your approval before I solder.

No comments: