Thursday, May 20, 2010


This is my newest pendant, a Wedgwood with the back stamp used for the top layer. I love this piece! Whenever my sister wears hers, she gets lots of questions about it and compliments. Back stamps certainly do add interest to any piece of broken china jewelry.

If you go to my site, please check out my logo jewelry. Click on the bottom box on my home page. I am going to make a Toodlesocks logo pendant for myself. I know that these pendants will draw attention to your business, your product, or your company. I had been making these slide glass pendants for a while, and it suddenly dawned on me that I could make them for advertising! I have several reps in one company who are having great success with them. So, if you would like for me to make one for your business, please write me at am803@aol.com. My son, Grant. is a graphic designer if you need help with a logo.

No comments: