Thursday, May 6, 2010

New pendants







I have some new pendants to show you. The orange one has already been claimed, but the other two are up for grabs as soon as I add them to my website.

Speaking of my website. I use PayPal as the only form of payment for my work. It's safe, secure, and you don't have to reveal your credit card number to anyone! Just click on the button and it will take you right to PayPal.

The orange pendant was made from an antique English saucer.

The white pendant on the black velvet rope is a piece of Wedgwood. I love the simplicity of this piece.

The last piece is reversible! It was made from an English teacup that had a design on the inside and outside.

Gee, those babies are still waiting for hair and blush. I really need to pay some attention to them this weekend.

No comments: