Saturday, June 23, 2012

Kim Fillio charity auction~a baby orangutan





I have listed an auction to help the family of Kim Fillio, a fellow artist, who died from cancer last month. She was a well known sculptor to many doll collectors and her income kept her family going. Currently, her husband is out of work, so several of us have sculpted dolls to help pay for her funeral expenses. She has 5 children, 3 of whom are still in school and are at home. Ebay will not permit me to list this auction as a charity one, since it is not on their approved list of charities, but I can assure you that every penny will go to Kim's family. Those of you who know me understand that I am honest and reliable.

Please visit Whimsey's auction here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170866340679?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

No comments: