Friday, February 11, 2011

Bunnies and contest!




The first bunny is the one that I made for the tutorial that I plan to post within the next couple of days. I kept it very basic so that even a beginner can make a similar one. Bunny 2 is just a different version of the same bunny, with a longer and more obliging face, just like I like them!
Now, if you sign up as a follower and send me your home address, I will put your name in the hat for the contest I am having to win your choice of one of these bunnies as well as 3 "Peeps," or chicks that I am going to show you how to make. First, I have to get the bunny tutorial finished. I worked on it all day today!
If the aged look is not your style, just skip the part where I apply the antique medium. Your bunny will look more contemporary.
How often do you find anyone, especially a Made In America site giving anything away?
I should mention that these are miniature bunnies...a little over two inches high.
Don't worry, if you don't have your supplies yet, the tutorial will be here when you are ready!
Thanks for following me and my art.

No comments: