Sunday, August 1, 2010

two new human OOAK dolls!



I've been busy! I listed the two dolls that you see in the photos in this post. The older doll is jointed at the arms and legs. Please read her auction. It includes "Interview With A Doll." I hope you enjoy it. The idea came to me out of the blue one day last week.
I think my dolls are much cuter and more endearing in person. My kids tell me I need a better camera. I can tell you one thing. I do not photo-shop my pictures. What you see is what you get!
I am working on an adult fairy. Every once in a while, I have to try my hand at a grown up. Babies and toddlers are deefinitely my niche, however.
I am still toying around with the idea of doing a tutorial showing my jointing technique. I just need to discipline myself to do it!

1 comment:

Christel said...

both are just precious Sue Anne. xoxo Christel