Saturday, November 8, 2008

Victoria, a vintage look baby fairy



Victoria is my most recent sculpt and is currently on Ebay for a 5 day auction. She is very antique looking, very detailed, and very cute! She sleeps in an off-white silk Christmas flower that is sparkly and makes a darling fairy bed for her. I secured the flower on a candlestick, but the baby is removable. You can place her wherever you like.

I aged her wings and her hat with a little coffee and a little antique stain. She is detailed with fingernails, toenails, and baby creases.

I was happy to get my fingers back into my clay after being in Ohio to welcome my first grandchild, a wonderful little boy named Paul. And yes, I studied his feet, his profile, his mouth, and all of the little creases that came with him! What a good little model he was.

Sue Anne

No comments: