Wednesday, February 1, 2012


This is my newest miniature cottage bear. She's a shabby sweet tea bear! She is jointed at the arms and legs, has onyx beads for eyes, and wears a soft sheer pink ruffle around her neck.

She is listed here on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170775621014?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Tip:
Have I told you that it is very important to wear only white clothing when you sculpt? Even with perfectly clean hands and clean work area, fibers from your clothing will float through the air and land on your clay. It is like a magnet for dust and debris. I thought I could get away with making the arms for this bear while wearing a flannel shirt this morning. Wrong move. I could see red fibers landing on the clay as I looked through my magnifying glass to sculpt. I created more work for myself so I'll not make that mistake again.

No comments: