Thursday, October 13, 2011

You may be wondering if I am ever going to get back to work with my sculpting and artisan jewelry. I have to be honest and say that the Parkinson's in my left hand was agitated by the stress of the spine surgery I had last spring and I have been procrastinating for fear that I can't hold my hand steady enough to sculpt tiny faces. I have, however, created a couple of new collage necklaces using old drawer pulls that I found in an antique store that carries old hardware. They are very unusual and eye-catching. I will try to get photos posted tomorrow.

I am recovering very well. My physical therapist is amazed at my progress. I am driving, shopping,cooking, etc. I hope to add sculpting to that list real soon!

Please look back in the archives of my blog to see several sculpting tutorials.

No comments: