Thursday, October 20, 2011

Two new layered artisan necklaces



Sorry I'm so late to post the pics of my new necklaces. I used parts of antique drawer pulls in the layering of these two pieces. I couldn't re-create them if I wanted to, so they are definitely one of a kind creations. We needed to replace a broken hinge on an antique secretary, so we went to a store that carries old hardware. Since I am always looking for unusual findings for my jewelry, a lightbulb went off in my head when I saw the display of old drawer pulls. I was more than happy with the added interest they give to my collage necklaces.

I have a hold on the one with the onyx center. The other one is available, though I don't have it listed on my site. I am asking $49.00.

I have also finished a new baby fairy. I had started her face before my surgery. Following her, will be a new jointed baby, which should be finished in two or three days, so stay tuned!

No comments: