Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day! My day began with my husband making breakfast, then I spent some time sculpting, my favorite thing to do! Tonight, Yang Ming's, our favorite Chinese food. It doesn't look like a very good day for the pool. The marine layer has not burned off yet. It's a cozy day in the house, though. Netflix movies will be entertainment later tonight.

Christine and Grant came in from Redlands to celebrate Mother's Day yesterday. Christine cut and colored my hair for my present. That's pretty wonderful considering she is an Aveda stylist. Looks like she will be doing makeup for an indie movie at the end of the summer! That girl is going places!

Eric and Lora sent me PJs. I collect PJs, you know! You can never have too many! Paul painted a picture for me and I am going to frame it for the guest room! Mark is doing some work around the house for me today.

What more could a girl ask for? Great kids, grandkids, a loving and generous husband, and a passion for sculpting!I am blessed!

I miss you Mom!

No comments: