Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New OOAK art dolls on Ebay!




I'd like to tell you about my new listings. I sculpted the teeny PJ babies last year and, finally, painted their PJs yesterday. At this point, I don't know that I can still sculpt so tiny because of the tremor in my hand. For those of you who don't know, I am in stage one of Parkinson's and I hope it stays in stage one! According to the neurologists, there is a possiblity that it won't advance quickly, if at all. I am keeping a positive attitude about it and have not let it stop me from doing anything I want to do.
I sculpted the other two, larger fairies, during the last couple of weeks. They are both peacefully sleeping and having fairy dreams. They are approximately 4 inches....the size where I am most comfortable.
Next, I will be sculpting a baby orangutan, as I promised to a couple of my followers. I haven't created one of those for a long time, so it will be fun! You know, my dream is to hold a baby orangutan or chimp, but it looks like holding my sculpted ones is as close as I will get to doing that!

No comments: