Friday, July 2, 2010

Higgns Lake here I come!


I was hoping to get my new jointed doll ready to show you before I leave for a week long fishing trip in Michigan, but I ran out of time.

Higgins Lake is where we took the boys for summer vacations when they were growing up. We will meet our middle son, his wife, and our grandson, Paul, there. We will get to see him fish for the first time! He is going on two years old. As you can see from the photo, Higgins is Caribbean blue, spring fed, and has a sandy bottom.

My California kids will be holding down the fort here at home and looking after Millie, our 13 year old Wire Haired Fox Terrier. She will be depressed the entire time we are gone because she is in love with Alan and will probably lie by the front door waiting for him to come home.

Anyway, I won't be posting until I get home on the 11th. I will finish my doll and post her as soon as I can, so please stay tuned!

Look out rock bass at Point Detroit! We are coming after you!

No comments: