Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back to work~jointed doll nearly finished!

I can't believe how fast this summer is going! I was in Michael's the other day and was blown away to see fall decorations on the shelves. Didn't we just have fall? Like my parents told me, time speeds up as you get older. Christmas used to take an eternity to come around. Now, I think it comes about twice a year!

We had a wonderful fishing trip vacation in Michigan with our kids, but last week, I got back to work on my dolls and jewelry. I am almost finished with a jointed toddler doll. I think she is going to be really cute! She is blond with a black bow in her hair. Tomorrow I will work on her clothing. I use my own jointing technique on my full sculpt dolls.

I also have some really awesome jewelry finished and plan to list some pieces on Ebay. I opened an Ebay store last week. I haven't figured it all out, but little by little I hope to fill it with my work and keep it interesting.

I know it's been a little slow here in the blog, but please don't give up on me! I am working and will post photos really soon!

2 comments:

Christel said...

good morning SueAnne, I am looking forward to seeing the new jointed baby. They are always so precious. Have a wonderful day, xoxo Christel

Sue Anne said...

Thanks Christel! Hopefully, her dress will be finished by later this afternoon. I have it pictured in my head....just have to create it! xoxo!