Monday, March 17, 2008

Altered flower pot fairy!




I am so excited about this piece, not so much because of the darling baby fairy, but because the flower pot is my first altered item. I will probably be doing more, because I loved creating this!

Ginnybelle is up for a 3 day auction on Ebay. If you would like to bid, my Ebay name is "toodlesocks." Or cut and paste this address into your address box and it will take you to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170202449712&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

Sue Anne

2 comments:

fribbles said...

Ginnybelle is so darling! I love your babies, Sue Anne!

Sue Anne said...

Thanks for your kind compliment! Ginnybelle was special to me because she was named for my mom...Virginia Belle. I think Mom would have liked this piece!