Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Side tracked

Sorry I have not listed my winter/Christmas fairies. I was invited to participate in a Christmas boutique and was busy creating vintage style snowmen, angels, and jointed teddy bears. They did very well for me and I enjoyed going back to the simple sculpts that I started out doing about 10 years ago. Finally, I am back to my fairies. I am working on the wings for a toddler fairy and should have her formatted and listed by tomorrow evening. She is wearing white maribou and is very wintery looking. She holds a sparkly snowball in her hand. If you have any questions about her, please don't hesitate to ask. You can write to me here, or email me at am803@aol.com. I am always willing to help new artists and I love to teach. As a matter of fact, I am looking forward to having my annual Christmas sculpting party in early December. I have several friends over for dinner and a sculpting lesson. Last year, we made primitive faceless angels and this year I will be teaching them how to make Old World Santas.

I am still considering selling directly from my website. Since each sculpt is one of a kind, I would have to be contacted to hold a doll if you are interested. I haven't figured out all of that yet. Maybe I can work on that after the holidays.

In case I don't have a chance to post soon, I hope you and yours have a very happy Thanksgiving.


Sue Anne

No comments: