Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New! Matchbox baby, Eloise


I just listed this sweet matchbox baby this afternoon. She's about 4¼" long. I used an antique doily to make her hat and then I coffee stained her diaper to keep with the vintage look. I also used some old buttons in this piece of work. The pull on the matchbox is an old shoe button and there is a sweet little antique button on the back of her hat as well as one on the paper medallion on the matchbox.
I have a blond baby finished, but she is too big for a matchbox, so I will have to come up with some other clever presentation for her. Shipping on the matchbox baby is only $3 because she is under 1 pound and can be shipped first class. I never gouge people on shipping. I am not one of those Ebay sellers who make money from shipping fees. I don't like that practice.
Here is her auction link:


http://www.ebay.com/itm/170881185192?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649


No comments: