Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Collage Necklaces!

I listed my new collage or altered necklaces on my website! I'll post photos of them here on my blog tomorrow, but if you would like to take a look at them on my website, here is the link:

http://toodlesocks.com/collagenecklaces.html

Please contact me at am803@aol.com if you are interested in them or would like another method of payment besides PayPal.

Just a reminder that each necklace is unique and one of a kind. I will never repeat a necklace, although I will be using some of the same elements, but always in different ways. Some of necklaces have focal pieces that were found in antique shops or vintage shops and some are embellished with various findings I have had for years. I enjoy working some of my own memorabilia into my jewelry. Not all of them have recycled embellishments, but my favorites are the ones that do!

No comments: