Friday, November 27, 2009

Twas the day after Thanksgiving....


My little model, Paul Alan


Thanksgiving dinner was way too good this year. I think my southern cornbread stuffing was the best I ever made. We were so happy to have our son, Eric,daughter-in-law, Lora, and baby grandson, Paul here with us this year. He couldn't be cuter and is a perfect model for my sculpted babies!

Speaking of sculpting, I am currently working on a commissioned 1:12 miniature piece which consists of four 1/2 inch baby angels hanging from a miniature chandelier. I am actually making miniature copies of miniatures, with the originals being 5 1/2 inches. I will post pictures when it is complete.

I won't be taking anymore commissions until after the holidays. With all that has been going on in our lives, my sculpting time is limited, but I do manage to list on Ebay occasionally.

Thank you for your continued support.

No comments: