Friday, December 7, 2007

Merry Christmas!

It will be a miracle if I can manage to sculpt a fairy before the New Year. I am able to squeeze in a simple snowman or Santa here and there. If you are interested in cute "one of a kind" pieces please check out my current auctions. Ebay is terribly slow, so you have a good chance of "stealing" one! I ship in adorable boxes complete with ribbons. And remember, I don't make money off of shipping like some sellers do. With my more detailed piece, insurance is included in the shipping and handling price (within the U.S).

Thank you for following my work during the past year. Thanks, too, for all of your kind emails. I am always learning and always coming up with new themes and ideas, so please keep watch.

I wish each of you a blessed and peaceful holiday season.

Sue Anne

No comments: