Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Ebay store listings! The Little Prince and more!








I have been busy filling my Ebay store with both jewelry and dolls! I have listed a new baby fairy sleeping in a flower. Her name is "Summer Bug" and she is delightfully soft looking and very pastel in her cabbage rose bed. My other doll is jointed, using my own technique. Her name is Hannah and she comes with a cute little doggie, Huggles, and an inspirational book, "Hugs." She is jointed at the arms and legs so you can pose her in a variety of positions. I made her dress so that it is removable. You might want to make more clothes for her!

I also listed some fabulous "Memory Box" jewelry. The Little Prince coin box pendant is a special piece that is sure to touch the hearts of those who love the sweet story written by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. I was very tempted to keep it for myself, but sometimes you have to let go.

Then, there is the antique key pendant, which I think is very striking. The rectangular glass pendant, "Somewhere In Time," would make a style statement on any lady looking for a unique piece of jewelry.
I hope you enjoy my new work. My passions are sculpting and soldering and I am so very blessed to wake up every morning with enthusiasm to create art!

No comments: